Hello there

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jamboseven

Post by Jamboseven »

Morning Folks,

how you all doing, my wife & I are the owners of a 2018 Grandland X. Which we have owned for over 2.5 yrs now.
Because of Covid (my wife has worked from home for nearly 2 years now) it hasn't been driven the distances or as often as she thought she would.

Things we like
Heated seats
Heated steering wheel
Decent punch from the 1.2 turbo engine.

Things we don't like.
Things starting to go wrong now its out of warranty.
Spanner light came on about a month after its latest service /1st MOT. If the car isn't run for at least 45mins every day the battery goes dead,
With Covid & everything else we had to wait ages to get it booked in at the garage we bought it from. However they are no longer a Vauxhall dealer, so they tried a temporary repair (they thought it was the body control module) and we had to wait for about 7 weeks for a slot at Arnold Shark. Its been with them nearly 2 weeks now and its like getting blood from a stone when we call for an update.
They initially diagnosed K207 module (nearly £300). They have now called to say they fitted that but the fault hasn't gone away so its now been reported back to Vauxhall and see what they think it can be.
Arnold Shark are charging £120 an hour for labour, at this rate it will be more than the car is worth..

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello Jamboseven and Welcome to the Forum

Sorry to hear your having issues have you tried contacting Vauxhall Customer care with your issues? If you have and not having much luck I would email the Vauxhall CEO office.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator