Just ordered

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
matt_simpson

Post by matt_simpson »

Hi All
Just oredered My Grandland, I have been after 1 for a couple of months and managed to trade my way up to one. I should get it in around a weeks time. I have bought the 1.5 SE.

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

HI matt_simpson and Welcome to the Forum.

They are good cars with plenty of kit. What car did you have before?

What colour did you go for?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
matt_simpson

Post by matt_simpson »

Thanks for the welcome, I have had a fair journeygetting this car to be honnest. I wanted a grandland x but with the mental car prices i couldnt quite afford one so I traded my 64 plate c-max in with CINCH who for some reason gave me over £6000 for it (the next nearest was £4250) And i got a Suzuki sx4 s-cross. When it arrived i questioned my decisions in life and thought about returning it on their 14 day no quiblle return. I looked on their website to see what else they had and they offered me over £2000 more in PX than what i had paid them litterally the day before. I then traded in for an Infiniti Q30 thetop of the range job with all the bells and whistles which i had to put £500 towards. It is an amaizing car but returning this one puts me £4000 up in only 9 days and means Ican afford the Grandland xfrom a main dealer. If it was up to me I would carry on traiding up but the wife's heart won't take it. I had a little look to see what CINCH would offer for the grandland in PX and it is £1200 more than i have just paid for it. But I need a car now so will be keeping it.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

matt_simpson wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:24 am Thanks for the welcome, I have had a fair journeygetting this car to be honnest. I wanted a grandland x but with the mental car prices i couldnt quite afford one so I traded my 64 plate c-max in with CINCH who for some reason gave me over £6000 for it (the next nearest was £4250) And i got a Suzuki sx4 s-cross. When it arrived i questioned my decisions in life and thought about returning it on their 14 day no quiblle return. I looked on their website to see what else they had and they offered me over £2000 more in PX than what i had paid them litterally the day before. I then traded in for an Infiniti Q30 thetop of the range job with all the bells and whistles which i had to put £500 towards. It is an amaizing car but returning this one puts me £4000 up in only 9 days and means Ican afford the Grandland xfrom a main dealer. If it was up to me I would carry on traiding up but the wife's heart won't take it. I had a little look to see what CINCH would offer for the grandland in PX and it is £1200 more than i have just paid for it. But I need a car now so will be keeping it.
Quite a few cars then 🤣. The part exchange and used car prices are good at the moment due to the chip shortage and other logistic issues etc for new cars so its a great time as I can see from what you have done to trade up.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator