Climate control information display

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Star_silver2018

Post by Star_silver2018 »

Good Afternoon,
First of all happy Easter everyone!
Now to the nitty gritty,
I have a issue with the on-board climate control display not working. Where the dials are, that's lit up with temperature etc but when I go from the menu selection to climate on the screen it come up with a message saying cannot display whilst car is not running! However the car is running :cry: . Now I did have a flick through the owners manual and pressed menu button on left dial for passengers as described in the handbook but nothing happened.
I don't want to go back to main dealers again as I've already been back to have a hand Break fault sorted as when pulling the leaves up it had no tension. :x .
Please help, I'm already at my whits end with this car.

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Welcome on board and congrats on your great taste getting a Grandland! Phew, between having a break from eating myself silly with chocolate I took this shot, when you press the menu button situated in the same area where the dual temperatures are displayed this should come onto the screen...

On a side note, my unit sometimes does say 'charging' and doesn't show me the correct screen occasionally, but this doesn't stay on for long.

My car is heading to the dealer Friday to have the whole unit looked at reflashed/rebooted... im beginning to wonder if the Infotainment unit will be the historical achilles heel of the car...

Back to the choc!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Star_silver2018

Post by Star_silver2018 »

Thank you for the reply. It might be another trip back to the dealer, as the button does nothing when pressed. Being a new car I'm sure there are plenty of teething issues.
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

I have noticed that my climate control does not retain the user set temperature settings once the engine has been stopped and restarted. I'm currently recording the random numbers displayed for use on this weeks lottery. I plan to give it a few weeks to see if any other problems crop up before contacting the dealer.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post