Infotainment data services

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
mwgk83

Post by mwgk83 »

For my Grandland I'm unable to enable information services on the infotainment system (not the Onstar WiFi). I have contact the dealer but they aren't able to resolve the issue. I hope some has a solution on this forum.

The infotainment system on the Grandland X has a message center that you can access to through the "!" symbol on the top right hand side. in here on the left hand side you have a option called information services ("gegevens diensten" in dutch, see photo). When I click this it brings me in the DATA and Services menu.

In here I can click the Globe symbol when my phone is connect and internet sharing is active on my phone. It then states that the registration procedure is active and returns to the previous screen without any result.

The manual doesn't tell anything about this. I'm looking forward hearing from your experiences.

kit8zbdasuvieleag75yhunl8y0fuxt5.jpg

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

I tried the same but it didn't connect to my phone correctly, there didn't seem like an obvious reason for this area, maybe they installed it for future use or data exchanges with their servers?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post