TPMS

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
bigmikeyc1

Post by bigmikeyc1 »

How do i find the current tyre pressures my app says my tyres are low. Looking at the tryes visually i see nothing wrong. The antara had a top dowb view of the car which would show the pressures of each tyre on the gid screen

Screenshot_20180227-091626.png

Screenshot_20180227-091648.png

TIA

Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

I'm afraid the Grandland system isn't as advanced as other models. It uses rolling distances and feeds back to the ABS sensor, it will only let you know if the pressures are low/tyre is deflated.
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Yes I do miss my little picture showing my pressure, but I suppose we won't have to replace the actual sensors when they go wrong, which can be the case on an Astra
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

The tyre sensors on the Antara used to cause problems I remember for other users which had to be replaced... so I'm taking it that these aren't going to be physically problematic... just annoying on the app. My app says the same problem tbh of low tyres, but no actual issues.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

I did have the warning, but since i pumped them up sunday morning to roughly 34psi all round its gone.

I know the little stick pressure gauge alway reads high than it is. just one question, have you adjusted the pressures and the pressed the button in front of gear stick to register them
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Always one that puzzles me... tyre pressures. I prefer a higher tyre pressure drive tbh, not too bothered about eco pressures which make me feel like wobbly wheels.

So the manual for the 1.2 version says...

What's your preference?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red