Intelligent Traction Control

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
TheTimmyOne

Post by TheTimmyOne »

Hi,
I am waiting for my new order of a Grandland Ultimate but I am told the the Intelligent Traction Control isn't available on this model. The dealer says it's to do with the size of the wheels but I find that hard to understand. Can anyone clarify please?
Thanks

Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Yes I believe that is so due to the 19" wheels. It would be interesting to see if the same applies to the 308.
TheTimmyOne

Post by TheTimmyOne »

Thanks for that Ken, Actually still waiting for it to be delivered.
andrewzro

Post by andrewzro »

Hello

The TV commercial showcases the Grandland X using IntelliGrip with the 19" wheels, though the configurator only allows you to select the option with the 18" OPC rims.

I was also searching for information on the availability of the system with other wheel sizes.
The COC / VIC lists other sizes too and does not include comments related to this system.
Opel was not helpful in answering my questions and just sent me to the dealer ..

Does anyone know if the system will miss-behave if other wheel sizes are used?
Thank you
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Would add this if available, but the model I'm looking at would be the 1.2 Elite which of course has the 19" wheels. Could be worth a trip to a Peugeot dealer to see what they have to say.
steve169

Post by steve169 »

Is this a definite no ? Was looking at ordering in Ultimate spec and was told by our vehicle leasing company that it was an option.
steve169

Post by steve169 »

never mind, just noticed that it knocks the alloy size down to 18"
happyhippy

Post by happyhippy »

That explains why the button did nothing in the car yesterday then - was on a drive and thought I would switch it off as the button was there to see what difference it made but the "off" light never came on. I have 19" wheels on the car!
TheTimmyOne

Post by TheTimmyOne »

The Intelligent Traction Control is operated by a rotary dial and not a button.
happyhippy

Post by happyhippy »

Mm, in that case - what the buggery is that button. Handbook time - sure the sales woman told me it was traction.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post