Lights interior & exterior

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
bigmikeyc1

Post by bigmikeyc1 »

Any idea about headlight & fog bulbs & interior bulb fitments?

Manual is as clear as mud cant.

TIA

flyboy

Post by flyboy »

I just got an H7 Xenon replacement kit (with CANBUS ballast) and as soon as I have some time I'll replace the headlights (I just hate the yellow color coming from Halogens). Also looking at an H1 and H7 (which a store advisor said will fit the car) LED bulbs (head light dipped and high beam).

Car is coming next Monday so on thejob list is also replacing all the intrior lights with LED. Will post a list of what I've done when I actually have time for the work to be done.
Elite Nav 1.2 Auto, black & panoramic roof
bigmikeyc1

Post by bigmikeyc1 »

the dipped & hogh beam are both h7 btw
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I have replaced the boot light with an LED it was so dull. I was considering the interior of the car but get a feeling it might be as bright as Blackpool illuminations.
Agree about the headlamps they do look odd in comparison to the LED but for the quality of light I will wait till darker times to see what its like. Believe it or not I have done hardly any night time driving since I got it.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Rikky

Post by Rikky »

Hi, I’m getting my Grandland on Wednesday. New 68 reg. I really want to change the headlight bulbs as the DRL’s are LED and nothing bugs me more than two different whites on the headlights.

Anybody know which bulbs these cars have?

Do they have separate headlight and main beam?
Rikky

Post by Rikky »

I’ve upgraded all my headlights to LED 6000k, 10,000LM. They don’t seem to make a bulb clip for the Grandland X also I had to buy a Ford Focus clip and modify it to fit. So much nicer than the standard Halogen bulbs. So pleased with them.
Ian T

Post by Ian T »

Anyone having issues with the main beam assist mine is showing the LED on the indicator stalk as been active then switches off for about 2 minutes then renables on its own then works fine for the rest of the journey. It does this every time the car starts in the dark if you are driving in daylight then travel into the dark without stopping it works fine also.
Any ideas?
Alybhoy

Post by Alybhoy »

Mine seems to pick and choose when to come on.....another glitch?
Conky

Post by Conky »

Hi can anybody help me my boot light is dull i would like to change it to an LED one can anybody tell what LED bulb to change it too many thanks
DaveRawks

Post by DaveRawks »

Great topic guys. Really interested to see how much better led lights are when I get my hands on mine in December

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post