Driver door not unlocking

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
keithm1234

Post by keithm1234 »

Hi,

My Grandland X is from 2018.

An issue with the driver door not unlocking when using the central locking system top open the car has recently surfaced.

When the car is locked and use the central locking key to open the car, all doors except the driver door will unlock, leaving me unable to open the door with the handle. If I use the key in the door, I can unlock it and get access to the car from the driver door - all other doors always unlock and I can get access to the car via them. The problem also seems to be somewhat intermittent , although it seems to be more of a problem than not.

Anyone experienced this issue ?

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting your car battery? This normally solves most issues.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Millers

Post by Millers »

I am having the same problem but mine isn’t intermittent, it is constant. Did you find a solution for your car?
Widdowson

Post by Widdowson »

Hi. I have an 18 plate and the door lock has just done the same thing. Did you find out what to do or does it have to go in.
Widdowson

Post by Widdowson »

Hi Keith. Your drivers door lock issue is exactly what has just happened to my 18 plate. How did you solve it.
Many thanks.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post