Door trims squeaky

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

Yep, that is pretty normal not a great design - ours does not squeak when you rest your elbow but squeeze it like you have demonstrated it makes that noise. Only upside is it does not make any noise in day to day driving only when you apply pressure...
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV

martinianpaul

Post by martinianpaul »

I've had our 21 plate Grandland for a few months now and cannot believe the level of road noise. Dealer says the doors are fine.
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

I took both the window switches out (one hidden screw then lever out) and put some fabric tape around areas rubbing and it has solved the issue.

Should be standard fit on a 30K car - as the Grandland now tops out at 41K and GSe will be up to 45K. I bet they still squeak as Vauxhall slowly price drivers out of their new cars with mad prices on all models.
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I have had the same problem since day 1. I had a look this morning and can see the hex screw and removed but it still stays in place. Is there any other screws to remove or is there a specific way to remove the unit?
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

All sorted just abit of gentle persuasion to get them out.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post