Fuse box location

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Greenbean

Post by Greenbean » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:21 pm

Hi,
Am I being stupid but my handbook says the fuse box is located inside the glove box.
I have opened it and removed the cover I found in there but no fuse box can be found just a couple of multi plugs. The problem that I have is trying to find the fuse for my windscreen washers as they are not working. Any help would be appreciated

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:18 pm

Hi Greenbean

The fuse box is behind those wires and plugs. I have posted a link below of a topic on the forum that shows the fuse box with pictures. Hope this helps.

viewtopic.php?t=625
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Greenbean

Post by Greenbean » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:35 pm

I have had another look today and can't believe it is behind that.
I have taken out the cover fro. Inside the glove box and through a small opening there are 4 multi plugs and behind that is a bit of light grey plastic, some of the wires pass through that. I can't believe that you need to unplug the 4 connectors then remove the plastic to get to the fuses. There is a fuse box within the engine bay or is that just for the engine side of the electrics

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:56 am

Did you manage to fix your issue with the windscreen washers?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Greenbean

Post by Greenbean » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:34 am

Yes thanks it was the washer pump.
Easy fix once the problem was found.
I just can't understand why vauxhall would put the fuse box in such a stupid location.
This must be the most difficult fuse box to find and try to change any fuse within. Surely they could have positioned it in a more accessible position

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post