Diagnostics

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
christos

Post by christos »

I got a message on my 2020 plate 4400 mile screen yesterday ‘clutch temperature high limit use of clutch’ Dealership says needs to come in for diagnostics and May cost me £99 surely this should be covered under my 3 year warranty! What does anyone think
Thanks Christos

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi christos and Welcome to the forum,

They will always say that diagnostic fee may cost you £99 as until they do the diagnostic and see if the fault is because its an issue that would be covered by warranty or whether there is a another reason it has come up with this message.

If you are not happy with there response you could contact the Vauxhall customer contact centre who might be able to help.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
christos

Post by christos »

Thanks contacted Vauxhall customer care they were useless but spoke to Service Manager at my Dealership and she has explained and sorted for me
Many thanks though
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Great to hear the dealership sorted it for you.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
BritzyLad

Post by BritzyLad »

Stupid question, did they ever find out what the problem was? My 1.5D is coming up with clutch temperature high limit use - I don't ride the clutch so not sure