Rear seat.

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Sbt

Post by Sbt »

The rear seat on my grandland x will not fold down because the catch is not working feels like something has come adrift inside ,just wondering if anyone else has had the problem and what did you do to fix it.Thanks in advance.

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Sbt and welcome to the forum

Which seat puller are you using?

My Grandland X has pullers in the boot on each side panel which lets them fold down and one on each side on the rear seats at the top.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Sbt

Post by Sbt »

The ones on the top I don't think there is anymore on mine.Just had a thought today and wondering if the isofix baby seat disables it when using it and wonder if its not engaging after removing baby seat,although not really sure how they work.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

If you go into your car boot and look on the side panels my car has two lever pullers which also release my rear seats not sure if this is in every model. It might disabled when the car seats are in place to stop any accidents.
Is your car still under warranty? If so it might be worth popping down to your local dealership to get it checked.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post