DAB Radio lack of Icons Logos

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
harryarry

Post by harryarry »

I know there are a few posts about firmware updates which include the lack of DAB Radio Icons / Logos
I find it totally ridiculous that Vauxhall supply an "Up to date" Radio/ Information centre where there is only 1 or 2 Station identification Icons / Logos available it totally spoils the look of the unit!!
I have posted a complaint on Twitter (Major Companies seem to take note of complaints on Twitter more thn anywhere else)

I suggest as many people as possible post a complaint on Twitter (@Vauxhall) and then they might actually take notice of their customers.

Thank you

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

A very good point.

I suspect that we also have VX staff on board here taking feedback, so keep on posting...you never know who is reading. ;)
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
PNN

Post by PNN »

My Grandland is superb except for the RUBBISH DAB RADIO - YES RUBBISH. No icons, poor signal strength, poor signal hold. I suspect the screen aerial is the culprit. Superb electronics on the car so how come Vauxhall have made a complete HASH of DAB.
Dave Northwich

Post by Dave Northwich »

I was wondering about this. Mine has an icon for radio 2 but no others. I thought maybe I had done something wrong when tuning the stations.
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

I find I only have icons if it's on FM not dab

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post