Grandland (i'll never own)

Post pictures of your Vauxhall Grandland here
Waynedixon1212

Post by Waynedixon1212 »

Pictures of the new puppy as promised!

It's a company car, i'll never own it.

Still reserving judgement on whether or not i love it, or even like it!

Car1.jpg

Car.jpg

elphick72

Post by elphick72 »

HI Wayne, which branch of Wolseley do you work at? How long have you had the new car?
Speedy36

Post by Speedy36 »

wow small world I work for wolseley in Leeds for my sins :lol:
Waynedixon1212

Post by Waynedixon1212 »

Evening Folks,

I'm the BM for Pipe and Climate Ipswich!

Definitely a small world!

Had the car a for around 4 weeks. The previous BM specced it out so i never got the opportunity to add anything. Still, starting to love it now i know i can trust it!
elphick72

Post by elphick72 »

I've got mine on order, ordered in October with an estimated delivery date of 15th January, which was then changed to 12th February and has then been changed to estimated 5th March, so god only knows when I will see it!!!!! I hope it's going to be worth the wait??
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Ordered my Grandland X Elite Nav at the beginning of November and given a delivery date of 28th Feb by the dealer. When the order was excepted by Vauxhall he was given a delivery of 1st Feb. I spoke to the salesman after Christmas and although he had not had any update he thinks they may get it by mid Feb. Not had any update as yet and so will have to wait and see. It seems the system that Vauxhall had in place so you could follow where your car was when I ordered my Mokka's is no longer available.
Tractor35

Post by Tractor35 »

Hello Folks
Branch Manager Climate Glasgow

Order my Elite Nav in August and only just got it last week. Got the 2019 spec with some of the toys missing. No keyless entry, no power tail gate and no self parking. Wonder if they dropped the list price or kept it the same
And on the way to work this morning it broke down. Dash lit up like a Christmas tree with all the warning lights coming on

Don't think it likes to be out in the snow
Waynedixon1212

Post by Waynedixon1212 »

Oh Dear!

Had a couple of niggly issues with mine but nothing major!

You managed to get it sorted?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post