1st picture

Post pictures of your Vauxhall Grandland here
satellitemandaz

Post by satellitemandaz »

Some pictures to follow

Grandland X back.jpg

Sport NAV 1.2T diamond cut wheels, topaz blue, upgrades side steps, wind deflectors, mud flaps.

satellitemandaz

2nd picture

Studio_20180722_210536.jpg

Sport NAV 1.2T diamond cut wheels, topaz blue, upgrades side steps, wind deflectors, mud flaps.
satellitemandaz

More pictures

Grandland X side step left.jpg

Spikey

Post by Spikey »

IMG_0526.JPG

Can't compete with the the very impressive side steps but attached a photo of my tailgate with added chrome strip and Elite badge.
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Those side steps go well - I like them! Were they easy to put on? I fit a set on my previous Antara but they were tricky...the fixing holes were already on the car but it was a work of art....and sweat!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
satellitemandaz

I do like that strip, I was looking at the strips for the door sills , the side steps kit was for the peugeot 5008 , the front and back brackets went on very easy but the middle brackets I had to drill them and make my own bolt system (threaded rod) , I also have rubber covers on my fobs. :)

15326237815241247101731.jpg

satellitemandaz

Grandland X carpark.jpg

faz18

Post by faz18 »

Spikey wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:05 am IMG_0526.JPGCan't compete with the the very impressive side steps but attached a photo of my tailgate with added chrome strip and Elite badge.
Hi,

Where did you pick up the chrome tailgate from?
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

If you search on eBay for 'Grandland Chrome Strip' you should see the ad for the chrome strip. The supplier is Autodesign and although they are based in Poland they ship the same day and mine arrived within 5 working days. The current cost is £17.99.
You may just recognise the photo they use in the ad. I should mention that it was Jase (edgejedi) who originally sourced this product. They use a 3M adhesive strip for fixing so mine is still firmly in place after 12 months of car washes/pressure washers etc.
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Looking good. I do like the colour. I had side steps on my Mokka's as it was higher to get in for my wife who has arthritis. However, the Grandland X is slightly lower and much easier to get in. It was one of the things we checked before buying.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post